Seriously guys, these cookies are AH-MAY-ZING. Like, so easy & so good. I am beside myself just thinking about them. I saw these on Pinterest and thought "I totally have a tub of Nutella in my cupboard!!) then baking and deliciousness overwhelmed me and I forgot to post about it.... but I did post a picture on my Instagram account so that counts right?
The recipe is originally from Ambitious Kitchen (check out her website, its brilliant) and it is a really simple way to get extreme chocolate indulgence. And let's be honest, it's not like I need much of an excuse for that in the first place!
- 1 cup nutella
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour + 1 tablespoon
- coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients besides salt in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined. Place dough in freezer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes roll dough into approximately 1-inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet at least two inches apart and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes until cookies are set, then very carefully transfer to a wire rack. Generously sprinkle with sea salt.