Lately I have been thinking a lot about New Year’s Resolutions. For me, it’s like a game – I choose a few things I want to do that year & making them a ‘resolution’ gives me an excuse to actually do them. I never choose open ended statements like ‘lose weight’, but rather actual things I can tick off a list like last year’s resolution of ‘Move out of my apartment & into somewhere new with Dale’. I’m a list maker, and I don’t like impossible lists – I like lists I can actually make progress on, lists that I can see being completed. This year Dale & I made a couple joint resolutions as well as my usual list of personal resolutions. For those that are curious – here they are:
1. Make every non-seafood/fish recipe in a cookbook.
2. Pay the wedding deposit & finish planning.
3. Plan & save for our honeymoon.
4. Have a tomato harvest.
5. Sell ¼ of my wardrobe.
6. Buy some winter boots for our honeymoon (See my Sorel post!).
7. Make a successful lamb dish!
8. Move all of Dales things into the new house.
9. Renew my passport.
I’m actually really looking forward to all of these things. I am especially excited about our honeymoon in New Zealand – I love planning holidays!! What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
Photo Source can be found here.