1. St Tropes Fringe plus size swimsuit in Fuchsia – by Monif C ($115.50 USD on sale now, or $165 USD normally). This swimsuit is PERFECT for anyone that wants to be fashionable and enjoy bright colours, but is a little conscious of their tummy. This one piece is such a vibrant colour & the fringe detailing around the bust line skims the tummy providing adequate coverage. It’s also just ridiculously hot!!
2. Fiji sweetheart strapless ruched plus size swimsuit with removable straps in Orange Multi – Monif C ($98 USD on sale now, or $165 USD normally). This is a swimsuit for those ladies with a small to medium bust. It has built in bra cups, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone closer to my chest size (I'm a G cup). This pattern is just gorgeous – it feels so summery and tropical. The cut outs on the bodice are just super sexy so anyone feeling a little more daring would be fantastic in this! Pro tip: don’t forget to put ample sunscreen on your stomach or risk diamond shaped tan lines!
3. Bikini top with halter neck in 50’s floral print – ASOS Curve ($36.24 AUD). This sweet halter top is perfect for anyone who is rocking out a vintage vibe or just wants to look terribly cute and innocent! I find bikini tops great because you can layer a think tank top/singlet top over it and still look really beachy, but have a little extra tummy coverage.
4. Bikini top with halter neck in graphic print – ASOS Curve ($25.37 AUD). I am coveting graphic print swimmers at the moment. A bold print like this drawers the eyes to your chest instead of those areas you’re self-conscious about… unless you’re self-conscious about your chest, then that will probably be just super awkward for you haha.
5. Ibiza one piece swimsuit – City Chic ($99.95 AUD). This swimsuit is fantastic – it has a bright chest area (LOVE the palm tree design!) to draw the eyes up, and some great ruching around the tummy area. I think it’s a fantastic swimsuit for anyone, and would look amazing with a cute lightweight maxi dress over the top.
6. Monaco underwire tankini – City Chic ($79.95 AUD). Underwire is crucial for those of us who have some giant boobies. It keeps those bad boys looking perky and gives you a bit of lift which helps create a definite waistline. This black & white polka dot number is super versatile – buy a couple other sets and mix & match your tops and bottoms!
So that’s my round up (for now….) of some great swimsuits for you - but lets face it, it wont be long before I'm back here telling you more of my online swimsuit desires. ASOS Curve, City Chic & Monif C all have loads of other swimsuits on their websites, so be sure to look around. ASOS stock loads of cute (and relatively cheap!) standard size swimsuits too – and with free shipping in Australia its hard to argue with that!