Saturday, 12 February 2011
10 Ways to Romance Yourself on Valentine’s Day
Because let’s face it, at some point or another everyone is going to find themselves (happily) single on Valentine’s Day. And I am completely against the idea of you moping around! Embrace your freedom & the fact that you can do what you want, when you want with whomever you want!
1. Buy a special Valentine’s Day cupcake for your own enjoyment! Then revel in the fact that
you don’t have to share it with anyone!!
2. Buy yourself some soft new sheets because nothing feels better than luxurious new sheets!
3. Invite a group of fellow single people over for a dinner party to embrace your single status
4. Take a long bath with loads of bubbles & embrace the rest & relaxation
5. Light some candles & make yourself your favourite dinner.
6. Take your favourite single friend out for dinner & call each other darling all night
7. Give yourself a facial, pluck your eyebrows & do a full body scrub to make yourself even more delicious than you currently are
8. Hire a great DVD, buy some microwave popcorn & hold you own personal movie night
9. Take yourself to the gym or go for a run – a healthy body is a well-loved body! But do it for yourself, not for anyone else!
10. Write a list of 10 reasons you’re amazing & put it in your Radical Self Love bible. Then if you feel down, flip to the list & remind yourself of why you are fabulous!
x Sunny x