They have a great balance between the saltiness of the feta & the smoothness of the pumpkin. It’s the stuff dreams are made of!
• 350g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
• 1 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
• 2 eggs
• 100ml light thickened cream
• 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease two 12-hole muffin pans.
2. Place pumpkin on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle rosemary on top and season. Roast for 20 minutes or until cooked.
3. Cut 20 rounds from the pastry sheets using a 6.5cm cutter. Press into muffin holes to cover base and a little of the sides.
4. Whisk eggs and cream together.
5. Divide pumpkin among rounds, top with 1 teaspoon of egg mixture, then sprinkle with feta. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Cool slightly, then turn out.
Now go & melt their hearts with your culinary skills!
x Sunny x