Things that made me happy this week:
1. My new satchel! I woke up this morning & saw it hanging on my door & was filled with instant joy!
2. New make up purchases.
- I just discovered Maybelline's Lasting Drama by Eye Studio liner in Aubergine ($16.95) & was absolutely delighted. I've been looking for an aubergine/plum liner for a while but hadn't had much luck. I found this one yesterday & almost did a happy dance in the store. It makes my eyes look very green (I have those eyes that switch regularly between blue & green).
- Rimmel's Match Perfection concealer & brightener in Ivory ($13.00). It makes my skin look radiant & covers up any darkness.
- Refilling my Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish in Look 3 ($60). I had run out a couple weeks ago & remembered why I love it so much!! It covers my very pale skin & any redness with just a light dusting. I've been using it for about 5 years now & I can't live without it!
3. Getting flowers from cute bartenders! I think it pretty much speaks for itself haha.